A database program for use by high school office staff and athletic directors
What are you interested in?
Team management - schedules, rosters, equipment, public relations, Title 9, buses, emblems,...
Student eligibility checking - GPA, F-count, subjects last/this semester, parent consent forms,
insurance data, credits-towards-graduation, 4-year rule, age, medical holds, ...
• Student injury tracking - with reports by student, injury type and by activity involved
• Coach contract preparation - for both staff extra-duty and walk-on coaches
• Volunteer administration - non-staff event volunteer management
Student work permits - preparation and tracking, letters to employers and parents, reports, ...
• Student transfer-out checklist - signoff list for teachers, athletic dept, ... Lists classes, debts, ...
• Community service tracking - detail and summary reports by student and class
• Uses data extracts from systems such as SASI to minimize typing needed of student data
Output reports can be directed
to printer, fax, pdf, Word, Excel, web pages, or e-mail
Point/click oriented. Easy to use. Includes extensive on-line help
• Windows-based, uses Access as a database. Easy to install
Quick learning curve - Free demo program available that has data for a fictional California
school with some 2000 students and a hands-on tutorial for a quick how-to overview of Tadds
functions and usage. (You don't have to be a computer whiz to use it!)
If the data you manage every day is scattered all over the place and hard to locate or use, then you probably need to look at some Examples, or better yet, Download a free 60-day trial/demo copy.
(Personal privacy statement) (Latest level = 150705 (What's new asof 10/30/15