Team Management for High Schools - sports, extra-curricular, academic:
• Rosters – Emergency data, eligibility status, phone lists, announcers' listings,
P/R listings, coaches, staff assignments, volunteer schedules, …
– team events, staffing assignments and resource requests. Wide
variety of report options: by team, activity, resource (bus, security, …), timeframe
(today, next 7-days, monthly, season, year). Many report options, including one
showing overlapping use of facilities.
• Eligibility checking. Sixteen user-selectable different athletic eligibility criteria are
standard, with option for user-defined tests to be added.
• Injury tracking
– with medical athletic holds, with reports by injury type, student, sport.
• Resource management – bus/officials/security/custodian/medical/… request
scheduling, canceling and rescheduling, with a variety of different report options.
• Equipment inventory control – three types of team equipment: loaned, sold,
and granted, with automatic provision for tracking debts and unreturned items.
• School letter block award management – calculating and tracking which students
should receive athletic team participation recognition awards such as Block Letters,
Stars and other emblems (where you define the emblems and eligiblity rules).
• Form letters – wide variety of letters pre-defined, with user additions supported.
• Output reports can be directed to printer, fax, Word, Excel, e-mail or web pages.
Includes pre-built index of typical web pages for an athletic program.
• Coach contract generation – for both staff and walk-on coaches.
Output samples: RosterEmerg, RosterElig, TeamBusSched, TeamEquipRecap1
TeamSched, RosterPR, AssignedEquip, TeamEquipRecap2,
EthnicityRpt, PhoneTree, TriAthletes, More...