Coach Contract Preparation for High Schools:
• Intent – to help in the initial stages of contract preparation and routing, before the
contract is actually signed/approved/being handled by the school financial department.
Flexible – Comes with two predefined contract templates (Staff Extra-Duty and Walk-On)
which can be modified by the user, or the user can add up to three more contract
templates if reqired.
• Coach qualifications report – to show status of each coach re CPR training, TB test date,
fingerprinted status, background checked and 1st Aid certificate date.
Contracts can be "cloned" from prior year's contracts – either with or without the
contractees assigned to the prior year's contracts, with the dates in the new contracts
optionally calculated from prior year's contract dates. (Saves a lot of typing!)
• Data is retained in Tadds
– until you explicity delete it. (Useful in next-year planning or
while "discussing" with your budget people what contracts existed last year!)
• Output reports can be directed to printer, fax, Word, Excel, e-mail or web pages.
• Output examples: Staff, WalkOn.