Student Injury Tracking for High Schools:
• Standardized Data Entry Form – For recording details of injury, treatment summary.
Can be modified by user if required by local needs.
• Medical holds – automatically flags student's entries on athletic team rosters with the
date the medical athletic participation hold expires.
• Automatic e-mail notification – (optional) to student's team coaches when student
is placed on athletic participation medical hold.
• Automatic hot-flash notification
– (optional) note in the Tadds HotFlash message area
when a student is placed on athletic participation medical hold.
• Predefined reports – by student, injury type, activity involved, or date, with a variety
of selectable time periods (seasons or years). And if you require a specially formatted
report, you can add your own.
• Data is retained in Tadds – until you specifically delete it.
• Output reports
can be directed to printer, fax, Word, Excel, e-mail or web pages.
Samples: Form1, Rpt1, Rpt2, Rpt3, Rpt4.