Student Transfer-Out Forms for High Schools:
• Intent – to automate the process of creating student transfer-out checklist forms.
• Minimizes typing – just enter the student's ID number, then the reason for transfer,
• Output – a checklist showing the student's current class schedule, along with fields
Also, if Tadds is being used to manage student team debts and equipment, the cost of
• Reports – none. The checklist is the desired output.
• Special note – this process does not modify any data in the Tadds database. Think of
• Checklists can be directed to printer, fax, Word, Excel or e-mail.
• Output example: Checklist