Student Work Permit Preparation and Tracking for High Schools:
• Intent – help in the preparation and tracking of student minor's permit to work forms.
• Functions – generation of permits, evaluation forms and letters to parents/employers.
(During generation of permits, a flag is raised if student's GPA is under 2.00.)
• Letters – selectable: to parent or employer, to warn of problems with unexcused
absences, academic probation problems, and actual revocation of the permit.
• Reports – sortable by student, type of permit or employer, with user able to add
user-defined reports if needed.
• Data is retained in Tadds – until you explicitly delete it. (Useful in reviewing student's
• Output reports can be directed to printer, fax, Word, Excel, e-mail or web pages.
Letter to Employer