Student Team Eligibility Checking for High Schools:
• Intent – to automate the process of checking student team participation eligibility.
• Minimizes typing – uses data extracts from your school's main student database, with
total time from data extraction to printed reports normally in the 15 to 20 minute range!
• 19 different tests – can vary by team, with tests for GPA, F-counts, credits-last-semester,
credits-this-semester, age (min and max), 4-year rule, parent consent form on file,
insurance data current, physician's certificate current, date enrolled in school, date
enrolled in 9th grade, probation, student team debts, credits-towards-graduation,
emergency reference card, probation, citizenship/naughty flag and medical holds.
User exit – supports user addition of special eligibility tests unique to the school.
• Eligibility checked often – each time a student is added to a team as well as each time
the team roster is displayed or printed.
• Over-rideable – can be ignored/overridden by user when desired.
• Reports – by team. Can show just students having eligibility problems or entire roster.
• Output examples - Full Team, Exceptions Only, Team GPA ranking, Team GPA lists.