Tip 6: Uninstalling the Tadds Runtime Demo system...
The removal of the Tadds Runtime Demo system actually consists of the following steps:
A. Removing the Tadds database, files and Windows Registry entries:
1. If you want to save any of the information that is in your Tadds database, do a Tadds
data EXPORT utility function to transfer the data to a data diskette.
2. Use the Windows "My Computer-Control Panel-Add/Remove Programs" function
to delete the Tadds Demo/Evaluation entry.
B. Removing the Microsoft Access 97 Runtime files:
1. Use the Windows "My Computer-Control Panel-Add/Remove Programs" function
to uninstall the Tadds DemoRuntime entry.
You may get an error message indication that the removal failed. Ignore it for now.
2. Use Windows Explorer to delete the "C:\My Programs\Tadds_RT
3. Use the Windows "My Computer-Control Panel-Add/Remove Programs" function to
delete the Tadds DemoRuntime entry (again).
The removal step should fail, and it should then ask if the Tadds DemoRuntime
entry should be removed. The proper response is Yes.
4. Remove the Tadds DemoRuntime entry from the desktop Program Start menu by right-
clicking on the Tadds DemoRuntime entry and then selecting the Delete option.
That's it. While there will be a couple of Window's registry entries left around from the operation,
this is normal and and should cause no problems.